Introducing, the GENESIS ACO2 pH Control System
Anterra Group has developed a patented* application method designed to utilize carbon dioxide to optimize chlorine in fruit and vegetable wash systems. The Genesis ACO2 System replaces conventional food grade acids such as citric with CO2 a safer, greener and less costly approach to control pH in chlorine or surfactant based wash systems.
* Patent #8420143
Benefits of the System
- Easy to use gas system. Can be readily applied to flumes, dip tanks, or spray bars.
- Cannot be overfed, will only reduce pH to approximately 5.5.
- Gas is colorless, tasteless, food grade and meets organic standards.
- Improves chlorine efficacy.
- Easily controlled by standard pH control methods.
- Cost effective, savings of up to 30% can be realized over citric acid based systems.
- Reduces solids discharge and EC
- Non-corrosive to most common metals.
- Completely biodegradable will not harm waste water systems.
- Can be used in conjunction with chlorine or food grade surfactants.